We'll email you weekly updates on our courses, alumni and online film festival. Sent every Tuesday.
MORE ALUMNI NEWS
- NSI grads get Super Channel funding
- Daniel Bekerman’s The Witch sells at Sundance
- Dirty Red Boys from Rezolution Pictures in development
- NSI grads to participate in Bell Media’s executive producer lab
- Eadweard trailer released on YouTube
- NSI grads score Harold Greenberg funding
- Canadian Screen Award nominations: 18 projects from 17 NSI alumni
- Attend the pre-broadcast screening of Muneeza in the Middle
- Interview with Throwing Cotton’s Tori Larsen and Natalie Urquhart
- Pat Mills scores ACTRA award nomination for Guidance
January 29, 2015
The Super Channel Development Fund supports the development of feature films, feature-length documentaries and series.
January 28, 2015
The Witch is the latest feature from Scythia Films.
January 28, 2015
Christina Fon and Catherine Bainbridge are working on the series.
January 10, 2011
Kirsten Newlands and Simon Davidson (both NSI Totally Television) have taken their TV project The Odds from a small screen concept to the big screen. Kirsten tells us more.
December 6, 2010
Adam Smoluk (NSI Features First) speaks about the world premiere of his NSI Features-First-developed film Foodland.
November 3, 2010
Joan Prowse and John Bessai (NSI Global Marketing) talk about their web/TV crossover, GreenHeroes.
October 8, 2010
Jeremy Torrie (FASP) talks about the premiere of his latest film – A Flesh Offering – at imagineNATIVE Film & Media Arts Festival.
September 29, 2010
The creators of Todd & The Book of Pure Evil talk about the new show. Find out about the early days of Todd as a short film, through to its premiere on SPACE tonight.
September 16, 2010
Josh MacDonald talks about about his two feature films playing at the Atlantic Film Festival this year.