The National Screen Institute has meeting space for rent in downtown Winnipeg. Its NSI Aboriginal Training Centre opened in 2009 thanks to generous support from The Winnipeg Foundation.
- Wireless internet
- 52” plasma TV
- Option to connect to a laptop
- NSI provides monitor cables and headphone jack
- Classroom – accommodates 12 people; includes six tables
- Boardroom – accommodates 8-12 people
- Theatre – accommodates 40 people
For your convenience
- Coffee maker
- Two complimentary pots of coffee per day (includes sugar and milk)
- Water cooler
- Mini fridge
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays
- $125 half day
- $200 full day
To enquire about booking, please contact us at 204-956-7800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSI leads in the design and delivery of programs that provide training to Canada’s visible minority and Indigenous screen professionals
Thanks to a 2008 grant from The Winnipeg Foundation, NSI transformed its functional training space to include high quality audio visual equipment, multi-configuration furniture and a kitchenette.
NSI is pleased to make its Indigenous Training Centre available for rent to Winnipeg’s arts community.