NSI is pleased to present our 2015-16 annual report.
This year we’re celebrating our 30th birthday, and our annual report covers some of the recent transformations that NSI has undergone.
Read interviews with NSI staff and grads on how NSI has helped content creators advance their careers in film, TV and digital media in 1986 and today including:
- Board chair Norm Bolen on NSI’s unique role in the industry
- CEO John Gill on five years heading NSI
- NSI grad and current staff member Elise Swerhone on 30 years of NSI and supporting emerging filmmakers
- NSI Drama Prize grad and Werewolf director Ashley McKenzie on storytelling and feature filmmaking
- NSI grads Amanda Strong and Bracken Hanuse Corlett on their award-winning NSI Aboriginal Doc short Mia’
- Coded web series co-creator Joely Collins on TELUS STORYHIVE and digital storytelling
- NSI Aboriginal Youth Pilot Project grad Melanie Nepinak Hadley on growing her career
Big thanks, as ever, to NSI’s students and grads, partners and sponsors, board, staff and associate faculty who support us and who’ve made 30 years possible.