The Whistler Film Festival kicks off on November 30 and we’ve compiled a handy list of alumni screenings for you.
- Jason James (NSI Totally Television) screens his short The Rock Shirt as part of the Shortwork Showdown.
- Keyhole by Guy Maddin, produced by Jean du Toit (NSI Global Marketing), screens as part of the Borsos Competition for Best Canadian Feature.
- The Odds, developed through NSI Totally TV and made into a feature by director Simon Davidson and producer Kristen Newlands, screens as part of the World Now program.
- Rasta: A Soul’s Journey, produced by Marilyn Gray (NSI Global Marketing), is in the Documentary Competition program.
- Foreverland, produced by Trish Dolman (NSI Features First), has its world premiere as part of the World Now program.
Congratulations to all our beloved alumni and good luck in Whistler!
NSI alumni – if we missed you or your project, please let us know!