NSI alumni Anthony Leo and Craig David Wallace talk to NSI’s Chris Vajcner about the debut of their series Todd & The Book of Pure Evil – developed through NSI Totally Television - its evolution from short film to TV series on SPACE, and the online marketing tools they’re using to build their audience (recorded September 21).
The series premieres tonight on SPACE at 9 and 9:30 p.m. ET.
Todd & The Book Of Pure Evil follows a book of awesome power that makes teenagers’ deepest, darkest desires come true, but at a horrifying cost. It’s The Book of Pure Evil and it’s loose in Crowley High. Thankfully, one horny teenager stands between the book and the end of the world as we know it. His name is Todd Smith and he will save their asses whether he wants to or not.
Help support this new Canadian TV series:
- Join the Todd Facebook fan page.
- Suggest the page to your Facebook friends.
- Confirm you’re attending the premiere episode by going to the Facebook event page. You can also invite your Facebook friends to attend.
- Sign up for updates and exclusive content on the Todd Twitter page and re-tweet some of their tweets.
- Check out some of the previews on the Todd YouTube channel